Mission: To inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge, and strengthen our communities.
Vision: Building a future in which people live in harmony with nature.
- To provide access to comprehensive world class healthcare to under privileged children, women and vulnerable Gambian nationals with severe medical conditions untreatable in The Gambia.To engage in any social development activity that is approved by the trustees.
- To provide support to initiatives that will alleviate poverty and improve the well-being of Gambians.
- To provide educational scholarships and support to underprivileged students to pursue their education.
- Provide support to religious facilities such as mosques and Islamic centers of learning.
- To rehabilitate, construct health care facilities or wards in The Gambia.To provide health supplies, equipment and other materials in support of public health facilities in The Gambia.